Author Topic: How has your month been?  (Read 15577 times)

Tiger

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2005, 01:35:53 am »
I'm glad.

Sincerely,
Tiger

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2005, 12:57:44 pm »
Thank you, Tiger. That was indeed a piece of art, right there. Made me feel sadder and better at the same time.

Though,one thing still remains.

Tiger's MARRIED!? WOAH! Whoda thunk? *shot*

Still, thank you, Tiger.

Tiger

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 03:19:39 pm »
Er... ::adjusts sunglasses:: ...well yes, I am, quite so, indeed.

What are you looking at?!

Heh, just kidding.  Yes, I am.  I hope you all are as fortunate one day.

Zaijian,
Tiger

P.S. - I used to be a small-time writer, and the greatest struggle in such an occupation is finding the words to express what you truly think and feel.  This wasn't a job, it was "from the heart" as they say, but the same problem remains, but I think I accomplished what I wanted to.  Sincerity is worth.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2005, 02:16:59 pm »
Whenever I write, I hardly ever stop to think. I jsut write as it happens sort of, and I happen to be fortunate enought o be able to type nearly as fast as I can think up scenario's, so... Hm, let's see this theory to the test:
(this next bit is based on Snowcraft, and is from Deccus's Academy days. This is written comepletely on the spot, no prior planning came before it)

Deccus heard the wake up bell ring thorugh the entire Academy. He jumped awake immediatly at the shrill ring, and very quickly he got dressed in his coat and boots, then he left his dorm and headed for the cafeteria for some breakfast.
Walking down the hallway to the staircase, Deccus saw many other Badgers dressed and ready for breakfast. Most of them looked fairly groogy and coudln't walk in a straight line too well, but he noticed that Jaeger was quite chipper and seemed to ahve a bounce in his step. Deccus decided to inquire.
"What are you so happy about, Jaeger?" Deccus asked while he matched Jaeger's walking speed.
"I just got a letter from my little sister back at home." He said with a small jump. "It's so good to hear from people back home, isn't it?"
Deccus turned his head. "Yeah, great."
Jaeger saw Deccus's expression and knew something was wrong. "Don't you ever get letters from home, Deccus? Or were you forced to come here and your family doesn't care?"
"No no, I wanted to come here. Beleive me, I did. I couldn't stand it at home. I had to get away, and this was as good a place as any. I actually had to make all the money to send me here, forge my parents signature, and still pay the cost to fly me here."
Jaeger looked at Deccus witha  face of caring, a look that a worried friend would have. "Oh. I didn't know. Sorry if I made you bring up bad memories."
"No no." Deccus dismissed the idea with a wave of his hand. "I'm confortable with it all. I love it here. So much better than at home." The two had reached the stairs that eld down to the main floor, where the cafeteria was on. "Here I have friends, fun, better schooling, better food, I get all the things I want, even if there's no TV, and I love snow. I just really, really love snow. I love to be around it, I love to be covered in it, I'm just instantly happy when I see snow."
Jaeger nodded. "Yeah, I don't have too much snow where I live, but when i do see it, it reminds me of Christmas, and Christmas makes me happy."
Deccus sighed and lowered his head. Jaeger got the hint and changed the subject. "What day is it today? Wednesday?"
"Yep."
"HA HA! Sausage and eggs day!" Jaeger ran forward and into the cafeteria with glee. Deccus didn't quicken his pace, but rather continued on slowly, wallowing in his thoughts.
Jaeger said he had a sister on the Snowcraft force at one point. Is she older and already in the regular army? I haven't seen her around at all, and Jaeger never has pointed her out. I wonder... Deccus thought to himself as he entered the cafeteria.
Suddenly a pair of arms reached up behind Deccus and put him in a headlock.
"Gimme joor money!"
"Holly, let me go."
Deccus tilted his head and saw that it wasn't Holly pulling a prank. It was Hugge, the biggest bully on this side of the Academy.
"I said, gimme joor money!"
"Drop the speach impediment before I have to hurt you."
"Just gimme joor money and no hurt for you!"
Deccus broke his arm loose and elbowed Hugge in the kidney. "Wrong thing to say."
Hugge took the hit to the kidney with stride, still holding Deccus's neck. Hugge tightened his grip on Deccus's neck, but Deccus put a hand in between Hugge's arm and pulled his grip off of him. Hugge stepped back and Deccus spun around with fists ready.
Hugge charged at Deccus. Deccus dashed forward and hit his head on Hugge's stomach, knockig him back
"Hold it!"
Deccus turned his head and saw the local guardian Fleck striding towards them.
"What's going on here?" Fleck stood between Deccus and Hugge.
"He tried to mug me for my money." Deccus said and nodded at Hugge, who was still holding his stomach.
Fleck wheeled to Hugge. "Is this true?"
Hugge breathed a few times. "I'm... just hungry... that's all. I can't buy... my own food..."
Fleck narrowed his eyes at Hugge. "If you need money, go talk to the dispatcher and he'll put you to work. You can buy your own food then. Got it? Don't go taking other people's hard earned money."
Hugge nodded, stood up and left the cafeteria.
Fleck looked at the crowd that had gathered. "Well? Show's over. Go back to your tables!"
The crowd dispersed and Deccus entered the line to get food. He did indeed have a sum of money. He spent yesterday working for the dispatcher all day, so he was ready to eat heartily.

And, other than a bathroom break and random talks to Lazlo, that was all adlibbed, straight typing. Looks like my theory worked. I should expand on that situation more. it introduces thigns like the dispatcher and guardians...

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
How has your month been?
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2005, 02:25:03 pm »
That was a pretty neat little side story. But why not post it in the Snowcraft thread?
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
How has your month been?
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2005, 04:16:45 pm »
yea that was pretty good

so what will it take for you to always be able to write like that?
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2005, 07:09:39 pm »
Now that Lucifer The Retardo has joined MMTL, I shall say that my month has been horrid.

But its fun to hurl insults at ToE behind their backs.
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2005, 10:28:50 pm »
Quote from: "Pirate Cortez"
Now that Lucifer The Retardo has joined MMTL, I shall say that my month has been horrid.

DON'T TELL ME NMX JOINED TPH!? QUICK, PROTOMAN! WE NEED A NEW ADMIN OR MOD! Who knows WHAT he'll do here.

And writing like that can't happen very often. I'm like a field of crop, if I harvest from it too much the nutrients get sucked dry. You city slickers may not get that allusion, but it's true. I tend to get these writing bursts in which I write like a demon for an hour or two. (I hit my limit break! *shot*)

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2005, 10:41:41 pm »
Well, King Spider, the cool one of the 3 has now joined.  But it will only be a matter of time before NMX and eventually Lucifer to come along.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Jehuty

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2005, 10:42:59 pm »
Not NMX!!! Oh NO!!!! *hides*

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
How has your month been?
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2005, 11:33:08 pm »
Quote from: "Pirate Cortez"

#1- Lucifer is not a retard, he's much more how should I say this..."civilized" than Nightmare X so give him some credit.

#2- Hurl insults behind my back will you? What if I turn around and stab youfrom that back...then what will you think of your foolish actions?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2005, 11:50:23 pm »
Uh, KS? There isn't a flame zone here. I'm not a mod here, but if you wanna bad mouth Pirate, keep it to the pits of hell on MMtL or PM him about it. Just a warning.

And yes, anyone is better than NMX.

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
How has your month been?
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2005, 12:00:06 am »
perhpas you're right...*edits post* I'll do it elsewhere

Best not ruin my name at a forum that is so highly acclaimed.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Jehuty

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2005, 12:06:17 am »
*clicks on KingSpider's link* Ah, so this is the Trinity of Evil... well, I guess I'll join then. I got nothing else better to do.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
How has your month been?
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2005, 12:08:21 am »
Cool, King Spider, the only cool guy that goes to MMtL and not here. Good to see ya.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net