Author Topic: I'm officially freaked...  (Read 8080 times)

Jehuty

• View Profile
I'm officially freaked...
« on: September 03, 2005, 05:39:28 pm »
Have you guys ever seen the Twilight Zone? I watched this one episode a few minutes ago and now I'm kinda freaked. It was about a haunted electric guitar that drove people crazy. It sounds funny, and it really kinda was, but it was still freaky and depressing. The guy died and stuff. Now my Dad is trying to scare me. I have like 3 guitars around the house......... Wait. <_<>_> Okay, my dad isn't around anymo- AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Antha

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 05:44:37 pm »
Well... Jehuty's dead now. Killed by a guitar, interesting way to go.

Yeah, I saw one episode once. This girl would change all of her babysitters into dolls, and keep them in a cabinet. Now THAT was creepy. Though, this episode of the Twilight Zone had a happy ending... it was Jessica Simpson who was turned into a doll! Yay!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 05:45:06 pm »
Heh, man, I loved the Twilight Zone! One of the best shows ever! I never saw that episode, so i don't know what it was about. However, didjya ever see the Centerville one? It's where these people wake up in a strange town, they've no idea where they're at. They were at a party the night before and got a little tipsy, and then the next thing the know, they're in a strange town with no one around.

They walk on for a little while, but they see no sign of life. Untill they spot a squirrel staring at them. They walk up the squirrel, and in true american fashion, try to pet it. Turns out it was stuffed. That scared the crap out of the chick, and really, if you saw a stuffed squirrle hanging out, what would you do?

After a while of walking, they come to the church, and remember that it's Sunday! That must be where everyone's at! But they walk in, and no one's there.

Well, I don't want to spoil that episode, so you get to be curious about what happens next.

And as for Antha, who posted while I was typing this, all I can say is: That was an awesome episode, but I think you're talking about the new Twilight Zone. That one wasnt' as good...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Antha

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 05:50:16 pm »
Yeah, it was a new one, and no, it wasn't that good, but it was interesting to watch. It was also 2 a.m., so the whole thing to me was hillarious!

I saw the end of one episode where this guy just wanted time to be byhimeself, and read, but everyone kept bugging him. But, then, like the enture human race died, and he was finally left a lone, but he didn't like being a long, or something went wrong or something. I dun remember the end, and if I did, I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. That's an older episode

The episode you were talking about once sounded cool though, but super creepy! Most awesome.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 05:50:55 pm »
Creepy. But this episode was the creepiest. I love guitars, I have like 3 at home and when I saw this episode, my Dad started fooling around and started creeping me out. "The guitar will strangle you while you're sleeping, Boah!!!"

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 05:53:58 pm »
Oh man, I remember that episode, Antha! That was so cool! But you have to feel sorry for that guy... I mean, he'll never get his glasses back...

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 05:54:32 pm »
I never saw that episode... O_O Doo Doo Doo Doo.

Antha

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 06:33:16 pm »
That's right! I forgot, his glasses broke! He wanted to spend time reading, and then he couldn't because he couldn't read without his glasses, so he finally had the time, and no one was around to bug him, and he had ALL THESE HUNDREDS OF BOOKS, and he couldn't read them because he could barely see without his glasses. I felt awful for him.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2005, 06:43:42 pm »
Yeah, but that was the lesson, he wanted everyone to go, so they did. Remember, you can't have what you want exactly the way you want it. So we need to jsut learn to live with what we've got.

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 06:46:27 pm »
I forget the moral of the haunted electric guitar. They said something about lots of rockstars dying young and you shouldn't depend on material possesions so often.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 08:03:45 pm »
Come on, the one with the book keeper is 1337 times scaryier than that.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 08:04:28 pm »
Book keeper? I don't know which one that is.

qualityretro.net

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 08:05:35 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"

It was a REALLY episode about this guy who wanted to read his books and than the world ends and he's the last human left. As he's about to read his books, his glasses ffall from his face, leaving his world forever blured.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 08:06:07 pm »
Did anyone see "Monsters on Maple Street"?

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 08:11:59 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"

It was a REALLY episode about this guy who wanted to read his books and than the world ends and he's the last human left. As he's about to read his books, his glasses ffall from his face, leaving his world forever blured.

Dude, that's the one we were talking about.

qualityretro.net