Author Topic: Spawning grounds  (Read 20104 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Spawning grounds
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 07:08:03 pm »
Well, Jehuty and Herb have been here for a while, and they haven't left, so I guess that superstition is dumb.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 07:11:45 pm »
*leaves* *forum asplodes*

But I would never leave this forum. So much videogame music to download. o_O

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 07:13:50 pm »
And I've been here for awhile.

But that point is lost, mainly because this is my SECOND forum, and I can't even remember my first.  

Kind of like high school.

hehehe...

Jehuty

• View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 07:32:02 pm »
You're old.

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
Spawning grounds
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 07:51:21 pm »
I got banned from my first actual forum ever(Megaman matrix...grammar nazis), but the one I actually got my good start at was PMM, but that's been pretty much vandalized and rashed and thrashed and destroyed, so I really have nothing else than that, and that leaves ToE as my third forum, the one that still stand as I like it. *kefka laugh*
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 08:22:10 pm »
Quote from: "Jehuty"
You're old.

I feel it, what with my back acting up and all.

(And before ANYONE starts up with it, I broke it in '97 in a waverunner accident.  It's bothered me ever since.)

COLD SUCKS GOAT BALLS!!!!!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Spawning grounds
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 08:26:42 pm »
Quote from: "ProtoBreakMan"
You're old.

(And before ANYONE starts up with it, I broke it in '97 in a waverunner accident.  It's bothered me ever since.)

Wasn't Waverunner an N64 game?
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 11:39:29 pm »
I got started around 1999 or sometime like that.  I was only in...damn, I think 7th grade, and I made my own website, which I managed to update and keep some fesh media on untill like, 2003, when I finially decided to kill it, because interest in the site dropped after 2001.  People quite going, and I was like, well, so what?

Now its either lost in the anals of cyberspace, or more preferabley, deleted by geocities.

I later joined PMM in late Feb of this year, right after I turned 18, and well, I've left there.  I was never really liked much there, but thats where I met Drifter and Cortez, and became apart of MMtL, the only place on the net I like to call home.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Jehuty

• View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2005, 12:16:05 am »
Yays....

Peaches

• View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2005, 09:44:08 am »
www.pbnation.com
as I_like_welts

I believe that was my first.  With almost 700 posts I was pretty active without ever playing paintball much.  I need to get back into it.

Then very shortly after that I joined at Fantasyanime.com, but my first (horribly newbish) posts were deleted by the great forum wipe.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2005, 11:28:37 am »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
You're old.

That was Wave Race 64 that you are thinking of.  I was talking about the real deal.  You know, reality?  Oh yeah, I think I am the only one here to know what that truly is.  *snicker*  Well, maybe Nate.

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Spawning grounds
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 11:38:49 am »
You're old.

That was Wave Race 64 that you are thinking of.  I was talking about the real deal.  You know, reality?  Oh yeah, I think I am the only one here to know what that truly is.  *snicker*  Well, maybe Nate.

*smacks with the force stronger then heaven and hell combined*

Yeah right, I bet if anyone here has seen enough of the real world, it'd be Swift, and everyone with him. Out of everyone here, it's kicking their asses the most. So don't think your the only one who's seen reality. *drop kicks PBM in the face*
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 11:41:38 am »
Quote from: "Trigger"
You're old.

*smacks with the force stronger then heaven and hell combined*

Yeah right, I bet if anyone here has seen enough of the real world, it'd be Swift, and everyone with him. Out of everyone here, it's kicking their asses the most. So don't think your the only one who's seen reality. *drop kicks PBM in the face*

*didn't feel a thing*

I wonder if he's ever been homeless?  I have actually been there, and had to claw my way back from that.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 12:06:18 pm »
Heh...

The most important thing I learned in life: unless your somebody, nobody gives a shit about you.  Doesn't matter how hard you try to get recognized, if you don't have money, if you don't come from a "dynasty," if you're parents and relatives don't control "the system," no matter how much work or effort you put into anything, nobody will ever give a flying fuck about you.  I remember when I learned that in 5th grade.  Ever since then, I've had nothing but contempt for society.  "Oh, don't bother with him, he's just a poor boy from a poor family, lets just put him in the retard class because he'll never amount to anything."

So why don't we all just shut the hell up and talk about something else, because nobody cares.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Spawning grounds
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2005, 12:25:23 pm »
Quote from: "NeoCalculus"
Heh...

The most important thing I learned in life: unless your somebody, nobody gives a shit about you.  Doesn't matter how hard you try to get recognized, if you don't have money, if you don't come from a "dynasty," if you're parents and relatives don't control "the system," no matter how much work or effort you put into anything, nobody will ever give a flying fuck about you.  I remember when I learned that in 5th grade.  Ever since then, I've had nothing but contempt for society.  "Oh, don't bother with him, he's just a poor boy from a poor family, lets just put him in the retard class because he'll never amount to anything."

So why don't we all just shut the hell up and talk about something else, because nobody cares.

Quoted for truth.  Next Topic!