Author Topic: Mega Man X7 Music  (Read 7239 times)

Josiah

• View Profile
Mega Man X7 Music
« on: March 25, 2005, 01:54:28 pm »
Funny how I read people wish there was X7 music on here. I'm new here, I came across the music site not too long ago and noticed how TPH didn't have the MMX7 soundtrack. Well, good news, I have it! :D  I'd be happy to upload it if I'm given the server info and whatnot. Problem is, I don't have my own comp, I have to use open access computers at my university campus. Fortunately, I've already got the soundtrack to MMX7 in MP3 format on a CD. The bitrate is 160, if I remember correctly.

As for a commentary on the soundtrack it is, sort of like X6 is, a little different from its predecessors. But it does sort of go back to that semi-hard techno style like in the early MMX games. I like a good number of the tracks, some have some awesome beats (in my opinion). So, hope you all enjoy as soon as I get it uploaded!  :mrgreen:

EDIT: I see someone found it online too. Well, wouldn't hurt to have it here too.

gouki

• View Profile
    • Chaos No Fansub
Mega Man X7 Music
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 06:06:40 pm »
hi do u have a ost of meg x7??? :shock:  wow please share it
i have a mirc chan where everybody share music of megaman please share to share it to everybody

see ya :lol:

neothe0ne

• View Profile
Mega Man X7 Music
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 12:59:07 pm »
I'm currently uploading the Mega Man X7 OST in LAME Average BR ~192...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
Mega Man X7 Music
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 08:19:33 pm »
i'll pit them against each other and the best quality shall win!