Author Topic: WTF! My dog died.  (Read 5883 times)

jv2k

• View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« on: November 14, 2005, 02:05:34 pm »
At 9 something am my dog stoped breathing. After 2 days of suffering, from some unexplicable illness(at least it was to me and my family) he died. It was some disease that causes internal bleeding. Its sad, because while he wasn't human, he was my dog, I had him since I was 9, I grew up with him. It was almost like having a retarded brother that we kept tied up, and let outside to shit in the yard. Now hes gone. I know its just a dog, but if given a choice to save either the life of my dog and most people, I'd probablly have picked my dog.
RIP  
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 02:38:08 pm »
Losing a cherished family pet is the same as losing family.  I've gone through that more times than I can count, so you have my understanding and sympathies.  Wish there was more that I could say, but I can't think of much else.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 02:41:33 pm »
Man, losing dogs is the worst... They're almost human, so it really feels like you've lost someone close to you...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 04:02:50 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Man, losing dogs is the worst... They're almost human, so it really feels like you've lost someone close to you...

Quoted for emotional truth.  I was the same way when my family's dog, Lucky, finally died.  Man, that dog was the greatest...

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 04:06:29 pm »
We had a dog that got taken to the pound cuz of some dumbshit kid who wasnt posta be riding his bike and feel off and instead of geting in truble told his parents that our dog bit him. That dog was part of out family so I know how it is to lose something that close. He was on old dog but didnt look or act like it. he was a pyro.
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

jv2k

• View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 04:10:31 pm »
I'm feeling better about it now, I still feel a bit sad but thats because I'm not a heartless bastard.Oh and sorry for all your dog losses.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 04:12:01 pm »
Hey, at least where he's at now, though, he'll never have to worry about never being petted.  I say we give him a REAL TPH sendoff!

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 04:12:37 pm »
Glad your feeling better jv! ^-^
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
WTF! My dog died.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 04:17:03 pm »
Losing a family pet is horrid... Trust me, after 17 years and 30 cats, I know the feeling. I remember my dog, Jessie.... he was great.... When you told him to chase the cat, he did, and he bit your arm really playfully... He was great.... Then he got run over by some asshole neighbourdriving too fast.... He said Jessie tried to bite the tires..... Asshole.

Anyways, my condolensces, Jv. Dog's are grand indeed, much better than about 90% of humanity....