Author Topic: A message for megakevinexe  (Read 22220 times)

Jody

• View Profile
A message for megakevinexe
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2005, 07:11:40 pm »
I lol at all of this.

And then I puke. Preferrably on megakevin, who is too stupid and immature to figure out what he wants. IM GUNNA LEVE NU IM GUNNA STAY KAY DONT YELL AT ME UR MAKING THINGS WORSER.

Well, you staying here is making things worse, because you're tainting us with your crappy presence. Why stay where people hate you? Pretty sure you just said you were gonna leave so we'd be like NO MEGAKEV, PLEASE DON'T GO. Well, your plan backfired all over your face dipshit, so you might as well just leave for real. Coming back just lowered everyone's little respect they had for you. Saying you're gonna leave and coming back and being like "Nope I'm not gonna leave now lawl  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  <insert too many smilies here>" is just retarded. No one wants you here, so it can't be much fun for you. You probably just came back to spite us, but I'm pretty sure the people here don't care, because they'll just verbally abuse you until you break down like a 2 year old and run away sniffling.

I anxiously await that day.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2005, 07:13:36 pm »
Quote from: "Jody"
"Nope I'm not gonna leave now lawl  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  <insert too many smilies here>"

Bleugh, I hate emotion whores.
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2005, 07:16:05 pm »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
Nah, I'm staying here. I don't have to leave just because everybody's mad at me! Let them say what they want. It's not gonna do anything but make things worst.

You are a total idiot. You're just gonna get flamed more. I declare it open flame season on this dipshit.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2005, 07:22:00 pm »
FLAME POST!

MegaKev killed my father, he hijacked his car it landed in the river and he drowned.

Well, yeah true story, but Kev didn't do it. XD

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2005, 08:16:57 pm »
i think my past 200 posts have been about this stupid fuck who noone cares about
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2005, 08:28:31 pm »
Quote from: "Herb"
i think my past 200 posts have been about this stupid fuck who noone cares about

Very amusing that.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2005, 09:17:34 pm »
Megakevin, its hard to defend you after you put yourself into this hole, despite all the shit you've said and the fact that everyone else seems to hate you I don't. Despite this I feel it would be best for both you and the forums if you left. Really think about it, what good is staying gunna do? The people here are united against you. Your only supporters are me and byte I mean you've even brought out inactive people like herb against you.

In life there are times when people should go against all popular belief, against all support or even what society believes is right at the time. This happened when schools in the south stoped being segregated and with the whole civil rights movement. The white people didn't want the black people around, the black people stayed and fought for their rights. This is not one of those times, the cause you stand for is not as noble, and what you fight by staying is not somthing worth fighting for.

People here do not like you man, its just not worth it to stay in a place where you are hated if there is no real reason to, your not paving the way for your people, and your so outnumbered that even if you were you would have failed. Staying here isn't gunna make you noble, and you'd really have to work to gain back what respect you had. A few of people never liked you at all, the rest were neutral.

I do know this its not right that you were originally flamed. It was not right that after doing one stupid thing everyone turned against you. Unfortunatly your msn flames, message boards flames and threats to leave do deserve some form of responce.  You got flamed back for those, and rightfully so you shouldn't have flamed back or threatened to leave, that pretty much turned all the remaining neutral people against you.  

To be honest I kinda wish none of this ever happened, besides all the e-drama you caused I really didn't want you to leave. I can easily relate to being the guy that doesn't fit in, I can understand how frustrating it must be for this cool site that was nothing but fun just a month ago to completly change all of a sudden and then turn against you. It would be great if none of the stuff ever happened, if we were the same site I discovered last july/september as I stood over the ashes of romsource looking for a new home. There was no drama then only fun posts, spam and randomness. Unfortunatly it isn't, the people of this site have changed, 2 people can't stop a mob unless they have alot of influence over its people, and I gotta say I know I have none.

It sucks that people acted like asses to you, you tried to defend yourself, and failed miserably.  It sucks to find out that out of all the members in this place only 2 were willing to defend you or wanted you to stay, and it sucks that you've been a member for so long only to be cast out in this way. People are comparing you to endtype but I don't see the similarities, he was just an ass, your just a desperate member of a forums who doesn't want you anymore. Why bother staying? Why let your presence start up a flame war. If I were in your place I would have said "to hell with you assholes" posted an image of my middle finger and a terd and just left. So megakevin, for your sake leave(preferably without doing what I would have done I'd wrather not see a thread labled "bye guys" and be greeted with a bowel of poo soup apon entering it) there is nothing more you can do here, its only making things harder for yourself, and for the community. Good bye megakevin, this place has been kinda sucky lately anyway.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Razel

• View Profile
    • http://s12.invisionfree.com/VGC
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2005, 09:25:32 pm »
Quote from: "jv2k"
Megakevin, its hard to defend you after you put yourself into this hole, despite all the shit you've said and the fact that everyone else seems to hate you I don't. Despite this I feel it would be best for both you and the forums if you left. Really think about it, what good is staying gunna do? The people here are united against you. Your only supporters are me and byte I mean you've even brought out inactive people like herb against you.

In life there are times when people should go against all popular belief, against all support or even what society believes is right at the time. This happened when schools in the south stoped being segregated and with the whole civil rights movement. The white people didn't want the black people around, the black people stayed and fought for their rights. This is not one of those times, the cause you stand for is not as noble, and what you fight by staying is not somthing worth fighting for.

People here do not like you man, its just not worth it to stay in a place where you are hated if there is no real reason to, your not paving the way for your people, and your so outnumbered that even if you were you would have failed. Staying here isn't gunna make you noble, and you'd really have to work to gain back what respect you had. A few of people never liked you at all, the rest were neutral.

I do know this its not right that you were originally flamed. It was not right that after doing one stupid thing everyone turned against you. Unfortunatly your msn flames, message boards flames and threats to leave do deserve some form of responce.  You got flamed back for those, and rightfully so you shouldn't have flamed back or threatened to leave, that pretty much turned all the remaining neutral people against you.  

To be honest I kinda wish none of this ever happened, besides all the e-drama you caused I really didn't want you to leave. I can easily relate to being the guy that doesn't fit in, I can understand how frustrating it must be for this cool site that was nothing but fun just a month ago to completly change all of a sudden and then turn against you. It would be great if none of the stuff ever happened, if we were the same site I discovered last july/september as I stood over the ashes of romsource looking for a new home. There was no drama then only fun posts, spam and randomness. Unfortunatly it isn't, the people of this site have changed, 2 people can't stop a mob unless they have alot of influence over its people, and I gotta say I know I have none.

It sucks that people acted like asses to you, you tried to defend yourself, and failed miserably.  It sucks to find out that out of all the members in this place only 2 were willing to defend you or wanted you to stay, and it sucks that you've been a member for so long only to be cast out in this way. People are comparing you to endtype but I don't see the similarities, he was just an ass, your just a desperate member of a forums who doesn't want you anymore. Why bother staying? Why let your presence start up a flame war. If I were in your place I would have said "to hell with you assholes" posted an image of my middle finger and a terd and just left. So megakevin, for your sake leave(preferably without doing what I would have done I'd wrather not see a thread labled "bye guys" and be greeted with a bowel of poo soup apon entering it) there is nothing more you can do here, its only making things harder for yourself, and for the community. Good bye megakevin, this place has been kinda sucky lately anyway.

I dont hate him yet, but i will if he keeps shit up.
URL=http://slimeknights.com][/URL]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2005, 07:55:30 am »
I have a solution to all this stuff that may be satisfactory to us all.

Kev, I want you to stay, and I'm behind you, dude, but for now, take a break, ok?  They will calm down, this will all blow over, and you'll be able to do other stuff for a time.  Just about two months, though, that's what I'm saying.  Nothing indefinate.  Take some time off, and when you come back, all this crap will be behind us, ok?  Please.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2005, 07:56:19 am »
Quote from: "Byte Man"

Kev, I want you to stay, and I'm behind you, dude, but for now, take a break, ok?  They will calm down, this will all blow over, and you'll be able to do other stuff for a time.  Just about two months, though, that's what I'm saying.  Nothing indefinate.  Take some time off, and when you come back, all this crap will be behind us, ok?  Please.

A good point indeed.

Fate

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2005, 11:30:37 am »

I actually fully agree with this. Take a break and come back later.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/TheFated/kirusig.jpg[/img]
I am what I am, that's life. It's Fate.

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2005, 12:05:11 pm »
Im sure a lot of us could deal with that

go for it

or make a new member name AND NEVER TELL US until like 6 months from now
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Fate

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2005, 12:06:34 pm »

Or how about you make a new member name, and never tell us? Just be a different person, it's okay.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2005, 12:29:40 pm »

go for it

XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

...but seriously, Hasn't that been done to death on the boards already?

Fate

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2005, 12:38:32 pm »

go for it

XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

...but seriously, Hasn't that been done to death on the boards already?

Which is why he'd *never* tell us.