Author Topic: A message for megakevinexe  (Read 22130 times)

jv2k

• View Profile
A message for megakevinexe
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2005, 11:12:39 am »
Really what the hell is wrong with you guys?
"OMG HE MADE A BAD JOKE WHAT AN ASS LETS BAN HIM!"
Megakevins been around for a while now and really its not right to just go against him like this. You guys don't have to act like such asses towards him, its just the way he is. Thats what this place was, a place for all us people to come together, didn't matter if you were normal or random, we took you in anyway.
 To Megakevin, I think its best that you leave this site. Its wrong the way people just went "YOUR NOT COOL ENOUGH TO BE HERE, GO AWAY!" but if the majority don't want you here there is nothing the people who don't want you to leave(which apparently is just me and byte) can do. Everyone can argue, and we can try to help you fight for you to find your niche in this community, but with so much opposition against it such fighting will be in vain. If you want a forums to go to still find another one, one populated more with people closer to your age and share more of your personality. The inernet is a big place you will find it.
 I didn't hate you like others did megakevin but I did notice the difference between your posting style and that of the TPH community, while we are all different we are different in a similar way, you were just not random enough, your humor not to the same style. I believe thats what caused the backlash in the community.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2005, 11:19:16 am »
true that
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 11:28:00 am »
Quote from: "jv2k"
Really what the hell is wrong with you guys?
"OMG HE MADE A BAD JOKE WHAT AN ASS LETS BAN HIM!"
Megakevins been around for a while now and really its not right to just go against him like this. You guys don't have to act like such asses towards him, its just the way he is. Thats what this place was, a place for all us people to come together, didn't matter if you were normal or random, we took you in anyway.
 To Megakevin, I think its best that you leave this site. Its wrong the way people just went "YOUR NOT COOL ENOUGH TO BE HERE, GO AWAY!" but if the majority don't want you here there is nothing the people who don't want you to leave(which apparently is just me and byte) can do. Everyone can argue, and we can try to help you fight for you to find your niche in this community, but with so much opposition against it such fighting will be in vain. If you want a forums to go to still find another one, one populated more with people closer to your age and share more of your personality. The inernet is a big place you will find it.
 I didn't hate you like others did megakevin but I did notice the difference between your posting style and that of the TPH community, while we are all different we are different in a similar way, you were just not random enough, your humor not to the same style.
Thank you, jv2k, but I don't want to leave. I was just angry at you guys. I'm sorry, okay? I don't see why you guys can't take a joke. So, I posed as a random guest and everything, but you guys took it too seriously... I hope you guys can accept me again, cause even though I love you guys, I'm not about to have all of that taken away.  So, I'm sorry.... See you'all later... :(
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2005, 11:36:46 am »
Heh, well later Kev.

Hope you come back at some stage.
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2005, 11:38:38 am »
BAAAAANNNNN HIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 >=(

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2005, 11:40:07 am »
Quote from: "RetroJape"

I have no idea who you are, but please stop stating what everyone has already said one thousand times.

Even if you havn't been around, just keep that in mind please.

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2005, 11:43:09 am »
Quote from: "Calvat 69"

I have no idea who you are, but please stop stating what everyone has already said one thousand times.

No.

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2005, 11:46:46 am »

No.

Alright.

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2005, 12:06:34 pm »

No.

Alright.
k.

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2005, 03:24:43 pm »
Quote from: "whinybitch"
I'm a whiny little bitch, who thinks typing in all caps, and abusing smilies is cool. I have fucked up twice here, but I don't learn from my mistakes. I think everyone should pity because the majority of the internet hates me. I make crappyily edited animations, and reterded game riddle threads. I can't insult worth crap, and my sig is a crappy edit. I am also a total hypocrite, but that's not as bad as being a demanding little wanker. I have no life outside the internet, and no friends what-so-ever.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 03:41:58 pm »
Quote from: "DICK"
I am a complete and total waste of humanity, I think that I am really cool and that everyone at TPH respects me, despite the fact it's obvious everyone hates me, I am unable to express emotions through the internet without using emoticons, and even 10 year olds can point at me and laugh at my ridiculous attempts at being "cool", my animations are horrible and follow a pathetic, basic plot that even a six year old can come up with. I have a ridiculous grudge against Draconis and Nightmare X, due to the fact both these people are, and will always be, superior to me in every possible way ever, I'm just unable to accept that and call them jerks. I also think that the best way to be accepted in a community that utterly despises me is to go, whine like a spoiled brat and yell badly thought off insults that even the biggest idiot in the universe can come up with to one of the most respected members of this community. I also have no sense of reality whatsoever, and am a horrible RPer, unable to come up with something even halfway detailed during a pathetic assault to Nightmare X, now I'm sad because this ridiculous bullshit I pulled has made everyone hate me more than they already did, so I think whining is THE GREATEST IDEA EVER as it will gain me sympathy from people that would love to see me drop dead while I claim that I'm quitting TPH despite the fact I am clearly too addicted to this place, even if I claim it's full of jerks. My username is pathetic and uncreative, my signature is a shitty crossover and my avatar is crap, I also think adding emoticons to my signature makes me look all cool. I am also a total homophobe who's horribly scared of homosexuals because I am too stupid to have an actual opinion, that and I'm also too sexually insecure to realize that straight people don't necessarily hate gays. I am the epitome of idiocy, and deserve to be put with people like Rockman X, Xero and endtype, maybe they'll be able to give me some sympathy :,(

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2005, 04:00:34 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"
Ok, so I'm back, and after a beer or 6, I've calmed down considerably.

Herb, you may not have done all that, but I wish to point out that PC left because He felt that this forum had gone stale.  Ever since he took off, we've all been posting with hair-triggers.  You think I shouldn't find Kev funny because of those reasons?  Rule 1 of comedy:  It don't have to be brain surgery.  Sometimes we need a little dumb humor to unwind.

Now you say his sprite animations are crappy.  Simple solution:  DON'T OPEN THOSE THREADS.  You ain't gotta look if 'ya don't go there.  His overuse of smileys?  He's gotten sooooooo much better at that, and I don't mind the amount he uses now.  It's his way of expressing himself, and last time I checked, this was still America, where freedom of expression still hasn't been taken away from us, despite what some extreme liberals would have you believe.

As for the threads, I do agree with you on that, but I chalk it up to youthful overexuberance.  It's like when you were real small, and woke up on Christmas morning (or whatever big present festival your religion or non-religion celebrates), and you got so excited you woke up the entire house.  You may not remember it, but 98.9% of us, myself included, have done it.  Once he gets some, that'll all change.  

One more thing about his animations:  You say they're crappy, well, you ARE entitled to your opinion, but were YOU always perfect at what you do for fun?  No.  You weren't.  No matter how good you were, there was room for improvement when you first started.  Creativity is something to be encouraged, not berated.  They may be Capcom sprites, but Kev uses them to tell HIS story.  I find this to be a step in the right direction for a creative output.  While he could be out and about doing drugs and cutting himself with razors, he's chosen a healthy output for his spark of talent.  He doesn't HAVE to share it with us, but he does because he wants to, and I for one encourage him on it.  I actually enjoy a good story, and he does it his way.

And as for the attention whoring?  Well, controversy creates attention.  For a while he wasn't even posting, and I missed my friend.  If you want to berate Kev for his quirks, then you have to berate me for posting in cyan, CJ for the dual personality skill, Swift for his Harlock kick he was on, NMX for being a hateful asshole, KS for the Dr. Pepper obsession, jv for his ability to pwn Mr.T and his minions, Trigger/Drifter for posting as a guest, not knowing whether or not to come back at all, and yourself, for your apparent obsession with the green death.  Not to mention all the other people on here for their various things and quirks that make them unique.  That's like making fun of the Pope because he breathes air.  WTF?  It makes NO sense.

Remember, Judge not, lest ye be judged.
You'all know something? Byte Man is right! I may be a idiot or a whiny baby, but, you know something, I do realize this, I was a fool to have to listen to what you guys say about me. These guest spamming threads, I did those cause I was very bored, and I had nothing to do! I've already said I was sorry, and I'd never do that again, but you guys still aren't cool about that! I appreciate Byte Man sticking up for me, but this has gone  far enough! I am SO tired of you guys talking to me like this! I don't care if you keep calling me names like n00b, idiot, etc., and I don't care if you pwn at me, Draconis! All I know is that I shouldn't do stuff like this and I shouldn't have to listen to you guys! If you guys keep harassing me like this, I swear I will contact the moderators and they will end this once and for all! Somebody is gonna be banned, and it's not gonna be me, because what I do, I always have a good reason, but unfortnately, the ones who like to harass people and start flame wars are the ones that are gonna be banned! I am so tired of this more than Byte! Another thing, if you guys don't like my animations, then don't say anything at all! And stop making hateful topics about me! Fighting never solves anything! I just makes things worse! So, if this keeps up, I will contact the mods/admins and they will have a word with ALL of you! So, enough is enough! Call me a noob! Pwn on me for all I care! At least that's what I am and I shouldn't care about what you guys say about me! So, that's it! No more! What I did was stupid and I'll never do it ever again! Period! End of arguing!
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2005, 04:07:05 pm »
I wish the end of argument could be that simple.

Fate

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2005, 04:17:33 pm »
Just because you apologize doesn't mean anything. You've screwed up, time and time again. Over and over, foolishly. You say you're going to get us banned? Wow man, you're fucked up in the head. I don't think i've ever seen a dumber piece of shit in my entire life. Man, you're just a bad headache that doesn't go away.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/TheFated/kirusig.jpg[/img]
I am what I am, that's life. It's Fate.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2005, 04:19:03 pm »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
You'all know something? Byte Man is right! I may be a idiot or a whiny baby*, but, you know something, I do realize this, I was a fool to have to listen to what you guys say about me.** These guest spamming threads, I did those cause I was very bored, and I had nothing to do!*** I've already said I was sorry, and I'd never do that again, but you guys still aren't cool about that!**** I appreciate Byte Man sticking up for me, but this has gone  far enough! I am SO tired of you guys talking to me like this!***** I don't care if you keep calling me names like n00b, idiot, etc.******, and I don't care if you pwn at me, Draconis! All I know is that I shouldn't do stuff like this and I shouldn't have to listen to you guys!******* If you guys keep harassing me like this, I swear I will contact the moderators and they will end this once and for all!******** Somebody is gonna be banned, and it's not gonna be me*********, because what I do, I always have a good reason**********, but unfortnately, the ones who like to harass people and start flame wars are the ones that are gonna be banned!*********** I am so tired of this more than Byte! Another thing, if you guys don't like my animations, then don't say anything at all!************ And stop making hateful topics about me! Fighting never solves anything! I just makes things worse! So, if this keeps up, I will contact the mods/admins and they will have a word with ALL of you!************* So, enough is enough! Call me a noob! Pwn on me for all I care! At least that's what I am and I shouldn't care about what you guys say about me! So, that's it! No more! What I did was stupid and I'll never do it ever again!************** Period! End of arguing!***************

*You are, and that's one of the reasons I hate you.
**Shut up.
***Get a life, loser.
****I'm NEVER cool about idiocy.
*****Then leave.
******Because you can't deny it's true.
********Of course, with your banishment for being an overall fucking idiot.
*********Wanna make a bet?
**********No, there's no such thing as "Good reason" for being a dumbfuck.
***********Of course, you.
************Some loser doesn't understand the concept of an opinion, or so it seems.
*************You might not have realized, but there mods are barely active here, that and I doubt they have the time to listen to your pathetic bitching.
**************LIAR.
***************Just go the fuck away.