Author Topic: The gaming world has just exploded.  (Read 14771 times)

berserkchip

• View Profile
The gaming world has just exploded.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 02:07:45 pm »
heh heh...

mothman47

• SANTA SAID I HAD NICE TITS.
    • View Profile
    • http://mothman47.proboards77.com
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 10:09:29 pm »
Quote from: "Yaminomalex"
Quote from: "Crystalman"
Pit looks great, but what the hell is Snake doing here? Where the fuck is Sonic!?!

Snake is in there because Kojima wanted Snake to be in a SSB game, way back in the time of the dinosaurs, but HAL was almost done with the game and shit, so Kojima begged the director of the game to put him in Brawl.

Also, Sonic died a long time ago. Along with Dr. Robotnik. All that's left are these crappy games with bad collision detection and terrible camera. WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

yes. thats true. snake will pwn all. I swear to god. I hope he breaks the neck of link off.

^ Some fucker fucked up the link, what a cockfag. :P
*Image Macro*
-Caps Lock-

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 01:09:32 am »
why don't they just jump the shark and have wargreymon, dante, megaman, and goku too? ...  what the heck, put the fonze in their too. why not? none of those would be as crazy as snake and birthday suit samus. and put cloud, lora croft, tom cruise, and the thunder lord in their while your at it.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 06:18:12 am »
...And the Green Ranger, and Marth (as a robot), and Waluigi, and Toad, and Waluwario, and Maruigi, and Raichu, and Bill Nye the Science Guy, and George Bush, and Protoman, and Sonic, and Metal Sonic, and Bugs Bunny, and a giant steel dildo in a Bugs Bunny suit.

Look, what I'm trying to say here, is that new characters are fine and all that, but there is a point where it goes over the edge. The SSB series is supposed to be when NINTENDO characters beat the shit out of each other for no reason, and the 3rd party shit is a bonus feature. It's nice to dream, but if they go too far off track, the game will become a cameo show Abe Lincoln WWE Smackdown Marvel vs. Crapcom, and no one wants that.

berserkchip

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 02:35:25 pm »
Awww, I wanted to say that first.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 02:58:59 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie"
...And the Green Ranger, and Marth (as a robot), and Waluigi, and Toad, and Waluwario, and Maruigi, and Raichu, and Bill Nye the Science Guy, and George Bush, and Protoman, and Sonic, and Metal Sonic, and Bugs Bunny, and a giant steel dildo in a Bugs Bunny suit.

Look, what I'm trying to say here, is that new characters are fine and all that, but there is a point where it goes over the edge. The SSB series is supposed to be when NINTENDO characters beat the shit out of each other for no reason, and the 3rd party shit is a bonus feature. It's nice to dream, but if they go too far off track, the game will become a cameo show Abe Lincoln WWE Smackdown Marvel vs. Crapcom, and no one wants that.

gb2/SSBM/ or cry moar.  Because you're totally being forced to play as these characters.  And people in the video game industry totally can't have friends.

Seriously.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 06:37:24 pm »
Quote from: "berserkchip"
Awww, I wanted to say that first.

I never knew you wanted to talk about giant steel dildos. *walks away slowly*