Author Topic: So i herd  (Read 29126 times)

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 01:23:51 pm »
*Does a few hadokens for a distraction, then runs behind enemy lines and takes out there power supply (if there is one) then runs back to his volcano.*
Magma Dragoon > All

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
So i herd
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 01:28:59 pm »
Lazlo saw Deus running off to the TPHian National Power Reserve. "Hrm, cutting off power, eh? Little does he know I don't need it." As Deus ran towards a nearby conveniently placed volcano, Lazlo jumped out from behind his rock and began running, unseen, after the newcomer. "This guy's quick," Lazlo said to himself, "But I'm used to battling Swiftman!"

Lazlo leaped into the air, sailing over Deus, to the crater of the volcano. "What are you up to..?" He pulled out a a small smart mine, and tossed it into the volcano, dashing off to his underground lava bunker.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 01:31:06 pm »
*Jumps into the volcano and covers himself in a lava shield to protect himself from the lava, the mine explodes and makes lava rise out of the volcano making a man-made eruption destroying most of the things in its way, then jumps out of the volcano*
Magma Dragoon > All

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 01:39:55 pm »
*Looks around and sees noone so he goes to sigma stage 3*
Magma Dragoon > All

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
So i herd
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 01:41:26 pm »
"What is this guy's game?" Lazlo wondered aloud. His underground volcano bunker was rather large, for a one-man command center. It had recently been remodeled from the Lazlocave, after the last of the fangirls left. Thinking about that day, Lazlo looked down. I can't believe I let it come to that... Well not for long! We'll bring TPH back to it's former glory! "iiVIVA EL FORO!!"

Lazlo pressed the large red button on the center of his console, and a rumbling overtook the underground bunker. A door opened at one end of the bunker, and Lazlo ran towards it, inputting a code into the wall panel, that shot him up a large elevator shaft. The scene cut to him in the command seat of a large mech. He shouted into the mech's voice amplifier, "Alright Deus, this mech was built for use by myself and my good friend Xteven Xavier, we call it the Mega Xteven Lazlo Robot, or Mega XLR. Do you really want to fight me?"

The mech leaped into the air, activating it's movement thrusters to hover over the landscape, searching for the small movement that would give away Deus' location. "Where are you...?" A flash of moment out of the corner of Lazlo's eye, he fired towards it, and a mean of energy flew from the XLR's cannon, creating a giant crater, 10 meters in radius. The charred remains of a dead boar were all that remained in there.

qualityretro.net

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 01:45:40 pm »
*On a moniter, I see a big explotion and sigma takes me into his lab and upgrades me to have better speed, attack, and strength, then goes into a portal to his new volcano.*
Magma Dragoon > All

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
So i herd
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 01:49:17 pm »
"Lazlo, an anomalous energy spike has been detected in Sector 38-Alpha, should we proceed to that location?" The voice of Lazlo's main computer was that of a confidant, though kind woman. Lazlo looked towards his viewscreen, which showed a grid-work map of the area, and saw another large volcano.

He nodded, "Make it so." The mech blasted towards the direction of the volcano, and promptly proceeded to obliterate it. "Where are all these things coming from?"

qualityretro.net

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 01:51:04 pm »
*Expected him to come, so he made a magma tunnel to other volcanos where he can go to them all over the world, he goes to one about 100 miles away from Lazlo and makes it erupt violently then heads to another one far away*
Magma Dragoon > All

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
So i herd
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 01:58:19 pm »
"This is getting ridiculous." Lazlo said, as he charged up the XLR's cannon, and fired it into the volcano, causing all volcanoes on the world to simultaneously erupt, spewing Earth's innards into space, which, creating a hard outer crust, blocked out the sun. Leaving only those with robotic aids the ability to see.

qualityretro.net

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 02:00:24 pm »
*Magma Dragoon is a robot so he can see without a sun, but without a volcano all he can do is hide in the core*
Magma Dragoon > All

RetroJape

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 02:13:32 pm »
DESU?

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 02:13:36 pm »
From high above came a lone, single green mech. Larger proportionally than the Mega XLR, but with much less firepower, and a slight upgrade in durability than the XLR.

Swooping above the crusty surface of the reformed Earth, Swiftman, at the pilot's controls within the Skiver, scanned and searched for some trace of Deus, though was primarily worried about the citizens of Earth.

Dammit, Lazlo... Swift thought to himself. Now you'll basically make McQuarrie the only trace of humanity left...

Disregarding that fact and preparing for a battle, Swift continued to search for Deus in all directions, beginning at the coordinates that his Admiral, Lazlo, sent of his last location, and heading in a spiral from there, mega halogen bulbs at work.

Deus35

• View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2007, 02:20:08 pm »
*Knows that the core is no longer save, he heads to sigma stage 3 and repairs any damage he received, then sigma and dragoon combine to make Sigmadoon*
Magma Dragoon > All

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
So i herd
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 02:23:39 pm »
*continues searching*

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
So i herd