Author Topic: Your favorite member  (Read 102197 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« on: June 23, 2005, 02:43:06 am »
Who here, on TPH, would be your favorite of all the other ones here?
I have a few.... (I will exclude Broom and co. naturally, since they're my friends in real life and would vote them naturally)

Bladegash: Hands-down the funniest mod on any other forum I go to. He has little to do here, seeing as how we're all mature and stuff, but he's possibly the funniest member here, I'd say.

Trigger: For being the one to take the most interest in my Snowcraft story, and being the guy that calls me Shanks. XD

Lazlo Falconi: For simply being awesome, and your excellent cakes.

Herb: For taking an interest in everthing I write, and for coming up with the idea to the coolest fight scene in Snowcraft.

Protoman: We all know what he's cool for. His awesomeness speaks for itself, I don't need to repeat it.

Robotknight Crystal: I'll just call you Clest. You're cool without my saying so. You're a very good drawwer too.

neothe0ne: For greatly contributing to TPH in more ways than one.

Sophih: Last but not least, Morrigan. For being... Well, Morrigan. You're the coolest girl I know, and that's including Kary. *runs from thrown 2x4*

That about covers it for me. XD Enough people, you think?

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Your favorite member
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 02:55:33 am »
Protoman - Becuase "We all know what he's cool for. His awesomeness speaks for itself, I don't need to repeat it. ". Besides, it it weren't for him, I wouldn't know any of you people anyways.

Sophih - Cuase 1) SHE'S A CATGIRL!!! =D 2) ...SHE DRAWS CATGIRLS!!! =D 3) She's plan fun to be around. 4) She draws very well. 5) Me-owwww! =^-^=

Shanks, SwiftMan, the Swiftanator, SWIFFFFEEERRRRR - He write's great stories (SNOOOWWWCRAFT *coughcough* Starcraft rippoff name*coughcough*. And he's funny 'n stuff. And the greatest thing I like about people, is a good sense of humor.

Lazlo - Cuase he rocks....GO GO SUPER DIAL-UP HATER CLUB GO!!

Kary- She weild a 2x4 and is evi...What's not to like about that?

Kage - He's pretty cool. And his 3-D models ROXX0rZ!

RobotKnightdude - He draws pretty good. And he's and alright guy.

Psyche - Becuase of that one time I talking to in that one chat. XD

Herb - He's a pretty alright guy as well.

Sadly, I don't know anyone else here, well enough to put them somewhere on the chart of "cool people"...Thus....I DEMAND MORE TALKING TO ME!!! I'm so lonely.. *sniff*
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Your favorite member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 12:54:33 pm »
Wow... people like me for being awesome. Although I say this is true all the time (because, ya know, it is) I didn't think anyone else could see it. Thank you Swiftman, Trigger. My eggo has doubled in size.
Anyway, I just like the whole place. I can't single out a favorite member, because it just wouldn't be the same to hang out with.. say, Trigger, but not Swiftman, or Sophih, without the lame google translator. THP is a forum based on awesomeness, and I think we all keep it like that. You're all funny and keep me entertained, and while I wish there were more of you, I'm glad there's few enough that I can remember your names, and we all have unique personalities.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 12:58:11 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
My eggo has doubled in size.

Leggo my eggo! XD

And hey, if you keep talking yourself up like you do Lazlo, then of course people are gonna think you're awesome. Especcially if you keep at it for months on end and not give any signs of lameness.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Your favorite member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 01:00:44 pm »
Lameness? That ain't me. ..Event though one of my towns on Animal Crossing was named Lamesly. It was the Sister City to Coolton. That's where I spent the most of my time. TPH is the Coolton of the interweb.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 01:03:22 pm »
Woo! Coolton, TPH. TPH being the country, the forum is Coolton, Carton would be the MM cartoons, Las Comicas for Overwing's comic, and Toadaskoffi would be the music section! (names can be changed, right? If mine are dumb, then we can change it until we all agree on something)

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Your favorite member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 09:32:42 pm »
I don't have a favorite member.  I don't necessarily not like anyone on the forum, I basically like everyone here.  I just don't like choosing favorites.  Yay, I'm not anyone's favorite hehe.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Your favorite member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 02:36:36 pm »
You're my favorite Super Yoshi, because your avatar is neato.

qualityretro.net

Bladegash

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tetris.com
Your favorite member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 09:41:41 am »
Thanks, Swiftman! =D
I just do what I do best.
ric!

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
Your favorite member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 12:27:50 am »
My favorite member is Diamond Clawbot.

OMG HE N' SWIFT ARE THE SAME PERSON?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOEOOO!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 12:33:51 am »
Actually, he's not. I impersonated a real person that acted exactly as I protrayed him on TPH. Yes, it was me that wrote it all, but Jordan Cook is the real Clawvo...... But you don't beleive me.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
Your favorite member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 12:51:26 am »
Thanks for killing my fun.

I hope you're happy.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 12:57:18 am »
Sorry....... I didn't mean to, I didn't know what you were planning with what you said.

Jehuty

• View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 01:01:00 am »
Thanks Yamino, for bumping an extremely old topic.

Antha

• View Profile
Your favorite member
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 01:12:57 am »
My favorite people: The ones I know! I don't exactly know all of you but I do know:

Jody
Lazlo
Kasai
Swiftman
Sophih
Trigger
MonkeyDog
Yaminomalex
Jehuty
neothe0ne
Megakevin
Peaches
KingSpider

if I left anyone out, sorry. But there's a lot of people to remember! know that you're still important to me.